Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PersonalizationMall.com is Awesome

Whenever I use a company and the service is impeccable, I have got to let others know.

The company called PersonalizationMall.com is awesome. I have placed a couple orders with them recently for items for my friends and the shipping was super fast and the customer service was impeccable.

Products were of good quality as well. If you are looking for a personalized gift, this is the place to get it from. I ordered something for a friend of mine that is a teacher. She works hard everyday with her students and I know sometimes she feels unappreciated. I know she drinks a lot of water everyday and has to purchase cups to drink her water in and the cups are fairly small so she has to make frequent visits to the fountain to get more.


Well, those days are over. I ordered her a Acrylic Tumbler for her to use while at school to drink

her water in. She loved it and was oh so surprised when she received it. They even let you put a little

personalized note in there if you want FOR FREE or they have a option of a personalized card which

is even better, for a small fee. Teachers are underpaid and overworked. If you have a teacher who you

think deserves to know she is appreciated, I recommend you do the same.

They have a variety of personalized items to choose from.

Happy Shopping!!! 


2 comments: